Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Post Election Blues

Hi Y'all! My phone is no longer ringing incessantly, with recorded voices urging me to vote for a specific candidate! Why, in one day, I had calls from Barack and Michelle Obama, as well as Richard Petty and Andy Griffith! What a popular girl that I MUST be! Everyone wanted to talk with me and to tell me that MY vote was necessary. So, after all of this attention and adulation, the phone is silent. I no longer have the urge to tune into Fox News, CNBC and C-span, just to check on the mood of the nation. The country has gone BLUE instead of red this time. The pendulum has swung a different way. Maybe it is for the best. We just have to hope so, and support the new administration. The American people have spoken loud and clear! At any rate, I am going to have to turn my attention to something else for a while, other than politics. Suggestions, other than cleaning my closet, will be accepted! That would NOT be a cure for the Post Election Blues!

No comments: