Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just GOTTA love the Southern Autumns!

Hi Y'all! Today is the most GORGEOUS day! Sunshine, a light breeze and temps in the mid 60s! Perfection! The sky is a clear and almost cloudless Carolina Blue(sorry about that, Duke fans!). Downtown, we have James Taylor singing a free concert on the square for Senator O. I am not there, but can't help but hum "In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina. . ." on a day such as this one. It is VERY hard to stay in the house and take bare of business, when I LONG to be out and about! I am, quite honestly, much like the ADHD kids at the school on days like today. It is just tough to focus on the jobs at hand! I think that I will just cut this post short and give into by desires to he outside. I'll pick up some sticks, sweep the porch or maybe roll out the garbage cans. ANYTHING, to enjoy this day out of doors. Seems like I might just need a good dose of Vitamin D from the sunshine. . . for my health. Yeah. . .that is it! I NEED to bypass the ironing and unloading the dishwasher for my health! ;-) "This is the day that the Lord hath made. I will be glad and rejoice in it!"

No comments: